We assist our clients in investor-state or state-to-state disputes in monetising sovereign arbitral awards and judgments.
Or in identifying and recovering misappropriated assets from deposed leaders of a sovereign state.
Our proven capabilities include:
- Discovering the location and liquidity of high-value state assets following an arbitral award.
- Identifying pressure strategies and areas of disruption.
- Establishing the alter ego of the state.
- Determining the commercial purpose of directly state-owned assets or SOEs.
- Assessing whether a government is the real beneficiary of a targeted entity.
- Uncovering key information about the location and liquidity of state assets.